sábado, junio 12, 2004

POEMA CON EL QUE ME SIENTO RE IDENTIFICADA :(

SUICIDE

Mommy, when I went to school today,
The kids all laughed and stared.
They made fun of my clothes, mommy
And the way I wore my hair.

I asked them if they would stop, mommy,
I begged, and pleaded and cried.
But it only made them laugh harder, mommy,
It was tearing me up inside.

I tried to answer a question in math, mommy
But I got it wrong,
They told me I was stupid, mommy,
They told me I was dumb.

Why is this happening to me, mommy?
Did I do something bad?
Why do they treat me like this, mommy?
Why am I always so sad?

Why can’t they understand, mommy,
That I have feelings too?
What do they abuse me, mommy?
Why do they think it’s cool?

I can’t take it anymore, mommy.
It’s gone on way to long.
They treat me like I’m different, mommy,
They say I don’t belong.

The pills are in my pocket, mommy,
I wonder if this will work.
I hope that I’ll die quickly, mommy,
I hope it doesn’t hurt.

Please don’t feel guilty mommy,
Tell daddy that it’s not his fault.
Please tell my brother, mommy,
That he helped me out a lot.

I’m sorry, I must go now, mommy,
I’ve taken all the pills.
I’m starting to get dizzy, mommy,
I’m starting to feel ill.

Please pray for me, mommy.
Pray that angels will take me away.
Please ask God a favor, mommy,
That with him I always will stay.

I’ll miss you a lot, mommy.
I’ll miss dad and my brother too.
I want all of you to know, mommy,
That I’m sorry, and I love you.

No hay comentarios.: