martes, septiembre 04, 2007

Letting Go (another poem)


How do you walk away from someone you love
And take the road of friend;
Can you reroute the course you have taken
And start over once again?

I don't really want to let you go
But inside me I know I must;
The times we've loved . . . the times you've left
My heart says stay . . . but it's my mind I must trust.

We have shared so much together
Laughter . . . fun times . . . tears;
Yet sometimes we can't turn back time
We must walk away, and allow ourselves to heal.

I know one day you will be happy
And your soulmate you will find;
I know we each have one out there
Even if for now . . . only in our minds.

May life be gentle with you
May God's best come your way;
And on some quiet tomorrow
You will realize things were better this way.

7 comentarios:

εïз Azarukita εïз dijo...

Niñaaaa holitas como estas?
Escribes bien lindo y en otro idima, el doble de dificil! Pero, espero que estes bien si?
Animo que se puede salir adelante... un beso"!

Princess Peach dijo...

Hola...acabo de agregarte por supuesto que me wa pasar seguido por aqui... Sorry por la tardanza pero he estado algo ocupada ultimanete. Kisses princessa...

Oruga dijo...

Lindo poema, tu los escribes? por uqe si es asi lo haces muy bien.

Besos

Ro dijo...

Vos lo escribiste??, es muy lindo.
Me gusta mucho

Espero que ande todo muy bien

Besotesss

Ro

*{Cottoncita}* dijo...

será que todos tenemos nuestra alma gemela???

a veces lo dudo...

Lindo poema!

Besitos!

Gia dijo...

Hola nena, escribes super lindo. Cuidate mucho
xoxo

annie dijo...

I can't let go of anyone :(